Friday, November 27, 2009

Character of the Week: Larfleeze

Don't worry... I'm still sane and all the turkey I had last night hasn't altered my frame of mind. This week marks the return of the post: Character of the Week and the character of the week this week is... Larfleeze. I never thought I would EVER care for Larfleeze because I hated him in the Agent Orange storyline in Green Lantern, but this week Geoff Johns changed all that. In Green Lantern#48 Larfleeze is one of the highlights and in my opinion there is no better way to quickly get a reader emotionally invested in a character than have an issue or two devoted to a particular character. A lot of cool stuff happened with Larfleeze's character in GL#48 and some humorous stuff happens as well. With that I have a new favorite character! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment